Media and Fabrication
Capabilities and Advantages
Fiber Bond is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of high-quality media and fabricated items. In addition to HVAC and paint/finishing filtration, we produce products for a broad array of specialty commercial and industrial applications.
AIR LAID WEB
OUR AIR LAID WEB ORIENTATION PROVIDES SUPERIOR LOFT, UNIFORMITY, AIR/LIQUID PERMEABILITY AND STRENGTH AT LOWER BASIS WEIGHTS.
- Media basis weights from 1.5 to 40 oz. per sq. yd.
- Media thicknesses from 0.1 to 3.0 inches.
- Fiber deniers from 0.9 to 200 denier.
- Media widths up to 90” trimmed
OUR MEDIA WEBS ARE NEEDLED TO
- Interlock fibers to increase media strength
- Control media thickness.
- Enhance media surface aesthetics
- Create dual-density structures
Engineered Binder Chemistries
DELIVER VALUE-ADDED PROPERTIES TO MEDIA WEBS.
- Spor-Ax® antimicrobial mold and mildew prevention
- RF & thermal heat-sealing properties • U/V stabilization
- Thermal and flame resistance
- Unique tackifiers and adhesives for targeted particle capture.
- Hydrophobic (repel water) and hydrophilic (absorb water) properties
- Abrasive scrubber particle application
- Create composite structures via lamination
- Ability to print on media
- Slit and perf-to-size cutting
- Vacuum packing for freight savings
- Cut pads/die-cutting